Sunday, January 3, 2010

We're Home!

The two day drive back to Maryland was a gradual reintroduction to the bitter reality of winter. Along the way, we stopped off at the infamous, South of the Border, for a quick bathroom break. I still feel kinda bad that I used their facilities without actually being a customer.









Upon our return home, I hopped on the rollers while Jeff got to work making chocolate chip cookies. Lorena was right, guys really love to use the mixer (thanks again Lo!). Waking up to a windchill factor in the single digits, I decided to head to Kelley Acres Speed Shop for a computrainer class. As usual, Chris gave us our money's worth. Thanks for a good workout!

3 comments:

K-country said...

Great to see you again.Thanks for coming over! Happy New Year to the SchalKelso's:)

mikejoos said...

Real nice… poop and run… did you at least flush?

Glad you made it home safely.

Anna said...

Thanks CK, judging by the weather report I'll be back soon!

Oh, and I did flush, but I didn't leave a tip in the tip jar ....which just adds insult to injury. Hopefully the watershed will be rideable this weekend!