Friday, January 1, 2010

Heading Home


We are now on our way back to Maryland. It was a good visit home. I got lots of good time in with my family and Jeff and I have nursed our jersey tans back to life. I'll tell the rest of the story with pictures.

Here's the ride we did every day:

















Jimbo's Shrimp Shack has been condemned and Virginia Key loses a piece of Miami history:













Cyclists now have their own lane going through the toll booth on the Rickenbacker Causeway! Free of charge!












Sounds like there are plans for single track on Virginia Key:









Jeff and my dad played with his new remote control helicopter. So far, my dad is the better pilot.









Looking forward to stopping at Love's on the way home.

2 comments:

K-country said...

You have to come over and play helicopters with us. We have a Yoga block landing pad and everything!

Anna said...

I'll have to bring my dad over next time he's in town ...it's actually his toy.