Friday, December 11, 2009

CoreHaus Grand Opening

James and Sheba announce the GRAND OPENING of the CoreHaus in Petworth on Saturday from 4pm - 8pm. According the the Thrillist their shop specializes in "raw, burly, and unfinished home d├ęcor, either found as-is or crafted from discarded objects, all in furtherance of a refined aggro aesthetic he calls industrial vulgar. " I have always admired the rugged elegance of their home decor (especially the giant gear) and look forward to browsing the CoreHaus inventory of industrial vulgarities.

When: Saturday, December 12th
Where: 825 Upshur St NW, Washington, DC.
Time: 4pm -8pm

Food & Refreshments provided
Learn more about James and the Corehaus at the Thrillist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is my Uncle and I'm proud of it.

Alexander Clipper

Anonymous said...

He is my Uncle and I'm proud of it.

Alexander Clipper