Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Big Surprise

In honor of Jeff’s birthday I put together something of a surprise birthday party for him at Brewer's Alley …turns out Jeff is not really a fan of being put on the spot, but that’s the beauty of a surprise birthday …you actually have no choice in the matter. In the end I think everyone had a good time …even Jeff (it may have been the chocolate cake that saved the day).

My only regret is that I didn’t take more pictures! I got so wrapped up in the moment that I didn’t even manage to scrape everyone together for a group photo. Now that moment in time is lost forever! Oh well, live and learn.

Sunday morning Jeff and I joined the Kelley Acres crew for an absolutely beautiful ride through the hills of western Maryland. Chicken gets the Good Samaritan award of the day after she let Christine use her arm warmers to stop her nose bleed. Thanks everybody for a great ride!

No comments: