Saturday, September 6, 2008

AMC Eagle


I think my truck might be dying. Evidence to support this conclusion includes the following:


1) Forbidding roaring sounds from under the hood
2) The smell of burning engine oil pouring in through the air vents
3) Delay in going into reverse ...making for sketchy parking on hills
4) The threatening glow of the check engine light

...And now I have car envy. Anybody have experience with buying cars on ebay? I have fallen under the spell of the celebrated AMC Eagle station wagon. I can't imagine it gets good gas mileage ...but what an amazing piece of machinery ...what a rich history in all terrain vehicles ...what fabulous upholstery! I'm smitten!

Anybody wanna take a road trip to Amityville, New York?

See ebay post >>>>HERE













5 comments:

mikejoos said...

Not as nice as that black chevy el camino we saw in Hendersonville..

i see your draw to this one it dose have a lot of character but I thought your dream rig was a brown pickup?

You would look good in one all jacked up with a plow on the front and some naked lady mud flaps, gun rack, confederate flag sticker and some unicorns airbrushed on the side.

Anna said...

Yeah, but they wanted 11K for that El. Maybe a '91 Toyota Camry wagon would be a better idea.

Ikon O. Klasst said...

Hmm, I'm pretty sure female kids have ovaries. ;)

Those cycle beads are something else; wonder what they got in the works for coitus interruptus, ha.

Ikon O. Klasst said...

Oops, commented on the wrong post!...okay, well, nice AMC.

Anna said...

Should I have specified that these ovaries be fertile? Should there be a fertile ovaries class?

yeah, and the AMC was really just a pipe dream.