Monday, July 21, 2008

On 2nd Thought

My shoulder has been feeling much better than expected ....maybe it's only 2 degrees of separation? Last time I did this it took me a while to even be able to brush my hair.

So when I saw this forgotten bag of Sun Chips caught in the wretched claws of the vending machine I thought I was up to the challenge. Vending machine rocking is one of my special talents!













.....no luck, didn't even make a budge
My shoulder just wasn't up to it ....there was nothing I could do. Hopefully Sonja will help me with this in physical therapy ...otherwise, who will help Christina when her M&Ms get stuck?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, watch out for that glorified water bar next time.
~Bran

Anna said...

Thanks Bran! Hope to see you again soon! I'll be down there in August!