Monday, July 21, 2008

Mt. Snow

On the bright side, I did get to sleep in on Saturday and enjoy a nice leisurely morning with Jeff before his race later in the day. On the way back from Bennington, I picked up some butter which really enhanced our breakfast toast. Definitely a good move on my part.

Jeff, looking as refined as the sugar he craves in his snappy white gloves:















Some other photos from the day:























(clockwise: 1) Loretta, Randall, and Andrea, 2) men's pro xc 3) JoosMan! 4) men's pro xc)

As for my shoulder n' stuff. I'm still a bit sore, but quick on the mend. Hope to see my MABRA ladies at 'Toona next weekend!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Anna, quite impressive use of literary device with your refined sugar simile.
I hope your shoulder is getting better. I asked the unicorn what you and I should do for a fast recovery, and it said to go nuzzle a newborn. I'll be on the lookout for one.

emma said...

I agree with Lorena - refined sugar smile - its great. I know an auto repair shop you might like "Wreck Amended" (for real).
Hope you both feel better soon!