Monday, June 2, 2008

Hoo-Ha Pre-Report

The Massanutten Poo-Ha




This photo pretty much sums up my weekend





Probably has something to do with the stream Michelle and I drank from on Memorial Day. I usually stick to the springs I know and trust....

Packing for Murad on Saturday morning took an unusually long time as I was frequently interrupted by emergency bathroom visits. As a result I decided it would be prudent to abort mission.

I did make it out for the Hoo-Ha ...which was a risky move concidering my condition ...but things ended up ok. It was a great City Bikes showing and I didn't take a single photo!

More details later....

7 comments:

mikejoos said...

Sorry to hear about your diarrhea fiasco. What is the hoo ha?

Michelle said...

It's all part of the adventure, but next time I'll bring some tablets, in case. I'm just glad I made it through the Mohican w/out incident!

Anna said...

Indeed, we have much to be grateful for. Tablets next time for sure. Thanks again for the wine!

Oh, Joos, sorry for the slow response. The Hoo-Ha is a mtb race down near Harrisonburg, Virginia. I'm not sure what the story is behind the name ...I'll get back to you on that.

Anonymous said...

http://shenandoahmountainbikeclub.com/tdb.php?year=2007

gwadzilla said...

remember...

DON'T DRINK THE WATER!


and if the next set of photos include mud splattered cycling shorts
well...
spare the reader

some times implied is better than in your face

or so I have heard

Elizabeth said...

Hey Anna! My brain was so fried after the race on Sunday that I didn't even ask how your race was. I'm so rude--sorry! It looked like you had a great ride though. Great seeing you again!

Anna said...

No worries! It was a freaking hot day! Sorry you weren't feeling well.

By the way, what are you doing for Halloween? We should coordinate costumes!

It was good to see my twin again! Take care and hope to see you soon!