Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tenacidad

The Tenacious Scooter Thief is at it again...

I was late to work, but had to stop and read the new signage. Maybe it was just a miscommunication all along?

Hopefully the new bilingual signs will help clear things up....





















Tried my best to translate:

left photo: Bad thief, get a job and buy one.
right photo: Very bad thief, you've tried many times for nothing

We're still missing pieces of this story....
(location: corner of 16th and Lamont)

4 comments:

Icon O. Classt said...

Man, it's gotta suck when you use bad grammar while calling someone an idiot in a note...oofah!

Please do keep us informed of any breaking developments on both the scooter and the vending machine fronts...

Anna said...

Yeah, this is the second time they've confused "your" and "you're". Such a shame. A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Although, I think I've made similar mistakes when trying to be a jackass. Really deflates the message.

Stay tuned for future developments.

gwadzilla said...

scooter spotted on the move!

http://bp3.blogger.com/_g0YuboCNUU8/SCpMYAEz54I/AAAAAAAAHRk/87tpKDTF34c/s1600-h/scooter3.jpg

owner or thief?

a grammar test will tell all

only I am not qualified to administer it

Anna said...

That's awesome!!! I actually saw that just after you posted it and have been meaning to respond.

Between the two of us I think we can bring an end to petty crime in MTP!