Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wed. in the Shed

Trading in my compressed day from Friday to Wednesday allowed me the opportunity to squeeze in a nice mid-week ride in the watershed. What a treat! It was a beautiful day to be on the bike…just me and the watershed…for most of the ride I was in a sort of meditative trance.

Unfortunately I was forced to cut my ride a little short on account of a large gash in the sidewall of my tire. With the help of a tire patch and Luna Bar wrapper I was able to make it back; however I decided to forfeit a trip down Super Sweet in effort to avoid the potential long, lonely walk back to the car.

I got back just in time to run into my friend Loretta and her daughter Jennifer. Jennifer is only 12 years old and already tearing things up at the local and national level. Best of luck this season!

No comments: