Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Biltmore Forest

Monday morning I met up with my friend Ben at Liberty Bikes in Asheville. Before heading out I had some time to catch up with an old friend from Athens who now works at Liberty. Reminiscing over the town characters we grew to love, he brought my attention to this clip of Rollin’ Joel. What a gem!!!!




Ben and I went on a short little spin around the Biltmore Forest area and caught up on the last couple years of our lives…it’s been a hectic couple of years. It was an absolutely beautiful day to be on the bike, but alas my job awaits me in DC. It was with trepidation that I climbed aboard my Tacoma for the long haul home. There is nothing sadder than driving on a day that would be better spent on a bike. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

No comments: